Thursday, September 9, 2010

4 days left!!!... but who is counting?

These past couple days have been filled with emotional ups and downs on an intense emotional rollercoaster!  I'm excited to go to Peru, but saying goodbye to people... well... quick frankly sucks haha.  I'm finally feeling prepared with all my supplies but the big task is CLEANING MY ROOM... which i dread at any time.  I'm excited for going to go see my kids (the kids I coached) at Foothills tomorrow because they said they have a surprise for me and wanted to show me at show and tell haha. That will be a sweet goodbye.  I'm glad I will get to see them before I leave.  And now the dryer buzzer has called my name so although this is a small post it will have to do for now. Lufffffffff (aka Love;)

2 comments:

  1. you will see this eventually i know lol. Miss you a bunch but i know youll be having a blast down there! Can't wait to hear about things!

    superman :p

    ReplyDelete