Friday, August 27, 2010

Anticipation Is Killer

I have two weeks and 3 days before I leave to Peru and I'm finally starting to get everything together... Including starting a blog!  This is my first blog experiece to if I make some mistakes in "blogging" that is why :).  This is essentially a test so my friends and family can see if they can read this page and comment on it and whatnot.  So if you are reading this then please comment so I can experience the wonder of technology and blogging!  This is probably the main way I will tell everyone what is happening in Peru.  However, the first three months I am there I will only have internet probably once a month.  Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to frequently visit this page for news on your trip and being disappointed 1/30 of the time because of your lacking internet service. Love, Hanna!

    ReplyDelete